Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use a triple airwalker?
Instruction (up to 3 users at one time):
Stepping on the footboards with both feet, hold the horizontal handrail in front. Alternate moving one leg forward and the other backwards, then reverse, similar to skiing. Continue rhythmically, increasing and decreasing speed as desired.
Improve coordination and balance. Provide a cardio-workout.
Beginner: 60 seconds | Advanced: 90 seconds | Elite: 120 seconds
Safety instructions using Outdoor a triple airwalker
World Outdoor Fitness triple airwalker || SKU: WOF-14607
- This unit is designed for up to 3 users at a time (one per section of the unit). It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles and onto other parts of the unit, and likewise placement of the feet off the footboards and on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.