Welcome To World Outdoor Fitness™ – How to use an Abdomen and Back Stretch?
World Outdoor Fitness – The original outdoor gym
Abdomen and Back Stretch| WOF-14506
Instruction (up to 1 users at one time):
Stretching: Leaning your back against the long board, stretch your arms up toward the handrail above. Grab the handrail, and hold to stretch the body.
Lifting: Lean your back against the long board, stretching your arms upward to hold the handrail above. Lift both legs upward, bending at the hip (keeping both legs together). Lower legs. Repeat as desired.
Build upper body and core strength. Exercise the main chest, arm, shoulder, and abdomen muscles.
Stretching: Beginner: 60 seconds | Advanced: 90 seconds | Elite: 120 seconds
Lifting: Beginner: 5 repetitions | Advanced: 10 repetitions | Elite: 15 repetitions
- This unit is designed for one user at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.