Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use a balancing beam?
Instruction balancing beam (up to 2 user at one time):
One User: Stand at one end of the unit, place both feet on the unit. Walk across the s-shaped beam with balance.
Two Users: Use per the instructions for One User, except do not move from one end of the unit to the other. The unit is not designed for users to pass each other on the beam. Each user can practice balance while remaining on the half of the beam closest to their end.
Exercise thigh muscles. Improve balance and core strength.
Beginner: 5 repetitions | Advanced:10 repetitions | Elite: 15 repetitions
Each repetition is fully crossing the Balancing Beam in one direction.
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym balancing beam
World Outdoor Fitness balancing beam || SKU: WOF-14605
- This unit is designed for 2 users at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.