Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use Combined Workout Station ?
3 person airwalker , step and twist
Instruction 3 person airwalker , step and twist (up to 3 users at one time):
Stepper: Facing the unit, place both feet on footboards, and hold handles at both sides. Shift the weight of the body to step from side to side, keeping feet on footboards. Repeat as desired.
Waist Twister: Facing the unit, step onto circular platform with both feet, holding the rail with both hands. Twisting waist and hips, move body toward the left, back to the middle, and toward the right. Repeat as desired.
Airwalker: Stepping on the footboards with both feet, hold the horizontal handrail in front. Alternate moving one leg forward and the other backwards, then reverse, similar to skiing. Continue rhythmically, increasing and decreasing speed as desired.
Provide a range of effective leg and mid-core exercises. Strengthen the flexibility of legs and waist. Improve coordination.
20 repetitions | Advanced: 30 repetitions | Elite: 40 repetitions
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym 3 person airwalker , step and twist
World Outdoor Fitness 3 person airwalker , step and twist|| SKU: WOFB-16002
- This unit is designed for 3 users at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.