Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use a dip and push up station?
Instruction push up bars (up to 2 users at one time):
Face one side of the unit, placing body between the bars. Bending arms up and back, grasp the left rail with the left hand, and the right rail with the right hand. Lean forward slightly and push up with arms, bending knees to lift calves and feet backward off the ground. Repeatedly lower and raise body by bending arms.
Provide upper-core and arm workout. Exercise arm and chest muscles.
Beginner: 10 repetitions | Advanced: 15 repetitions | Elite: 20 repetitions
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym dip and push up station
World Outdoor Fitness dip and push up station || SKU: WOF-14809
- This unit is designed for 2 users at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.