Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use a double rower?
Instruction double rowing machine (up to 2 users at one time):
Sit on the seat, leaning back to comfortably sit in the curve of the seat. Place feet on footboards directly in front. Reach forward and grab handles at the ends of poles (left hand on left handle, right hand on right handle). Keeping feet pushed against footboards, pull handles toward body, then push handles back towards feet, similar to rowing. Continue rhythmically, increasing and decreasing speed, as desired.
Provide a high-intensity workout. Build main arm and chest muscles.
Beginner: 10 repetitions | Advanced: 15 repetitions | Elite: 20 repetitions
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym double rower
World Outdoor Fitness double rower || SKU: WOF-14603
- This unit is designed for 2 users at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.