Welcome To World Outdoor Fitness™ – How to use a Double Sit-up Board?
World Outdoor Fitness – The original outdoor gym
Double Sit-up Board |WOF-14503
Instruction (up to 2 users at one time):
Lie flat on the board, with feet curled under the farthest bar (tops of feet pressing against bottom of bar). Placement of knees will be between the board and the closer bar. Lying back flat on the board, lift arms up so user’s hands are near the head. Pull body upward and toward feet. Lie back and repeat as desired.
Provide high-intensity core-workout. Build abdomen muscles.
Beginner: 20 repetitions | Advanced: 30 repetitions | Elite: 40 repetitions
- This unit is designed for 2 users at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.