Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use a Double ski?
Instruction (up to 2 users at the same time):
Double Ski | WOF-14009
Choosing one side of the unit, step on the footboards with both feet, holding the handles at the top of each pole. Alternate moving each leg forward with the opposite arm (for example: move left arm forward and right leg forward, while right arm and left leg move backwards), similar to skiing. Continue rhythmically, increasing and decreasing speed as desired.
Improve coordination and balance. Provide a cardio-workout.
Beginner: 60 seconds | Advanced: 90 seconds | Elite: 120 seconds
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym Double ski:
World Outdoor Fitness Double ski || SKU: WOF-14009
- This unit is designed for two users at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.