Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use a Mountain Climber ?
Instruction how to use a mountain climber (up to 1 user at one time):
Stepping on the footboards with both feet, hold the handrails with both hands. Move the right arm and leg up. Then move the left arm and leg up, while moving the right arm and leg down, similar to climbing. Repeat, increasing and decreasing speed, as desired.
Provide a cardio-workout. Exercise leg and arm muscles.
Beginner: 30 seconds | Advanced: 60 seconds | Elite: 90 seconds
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym Mountain Climber
World Outdoor Fitness How to use a Mountain Climber || SKU: WOF-14407
- This unit is designed for one user at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.