Welcome To World Outdoor Fitness™ – How to use a Multi Gym Trainer?
World Outdoor Fitness – The original outdoor gym
Multi Gym Trainer |WOF-13001
Instruction (up to 2 users at one time):
Pull Up: Stand facing the middle of the unit, put hands on bars, use arm strength to lift your body up and down.
Leg lift: Stand with back against the board, put arms on armrest and hold handles, lift your legs up till 90 degree with your upper body.
Repeat as desired.
Build arms and abdominal muscles.
Beginner: 10 repetitions | Advanced: 15 repetitions | Elite: 20 repetitions
- This unit is designed for 2 users at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.