Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use an outdoor gym rider?
Instruction rider (up to 1 user at one time):
Sit on the seat, leaning forward to place hand on handlebar at front (top or bottom of oval handle bar, per user preference). Place feet on footboards at the front, to the left and right of the unit. Keeping feet pushed against footboards, pull handles toward body (body will lift so that handle bar aims towards core) then push handles back towards feet (body will lower). Continue rhythmically, increasing and decreasing speed, as desired.
Provide a strong cardio-workout. Build main core and leg muscles
Beginner: 10 repetitions | Advanced: 15 repetitions | Elite: 20 repetitions
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym rider
World Outdoor Fitness push up bars || SKU: WOF-14808
- This unit is designed for one user at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.