Welcome To World Outdoor Fitness™ – How to use a paraplegic double shoulder press?
World Outdoor Fitness – The original outdoor gym
Paraplegic double shoulder press |WOFD-01508
Instruction (up to 2 users at one time):
Arm Pull: Place wheelchair facing to the unit. Place hands on handles, pull up and down
Arm Pendulum: Place wheelchair facing to the unit. Place hands on handles, push handle right and left.
Build upper body strength. Exercise the arms and shoulder muscles.
Beginner: 10 repetitions | Advanced: 15 repetitions | Elite: 20 repetitions
- This unit is designed for 2 users at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.