Welcome To World Outdoor Fitness™ – How to use a Paraplegic Push Pull Combo?
World Outdoor Fitness – The original outdoor gym
Paraplegic Push Pull Combo |WOFD-16004
Instruction (up to 2 users at one time):
Push Option: Back wheelchair against the side of the unit. Place hands on handles and push upwards, then lower gently.
Pull Option: Back wheelchair against the side of the unit. Place hands on handles and pull downwards, then release gently.
Repeat as desired.
Exercise thigh and calf muscles. Build lower body strength.
Beginner: 10 repetitions | Advanced: 15 repetitions | Elite: 20 repetitions
- This unit is designed for 2 users at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.