Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use a 4 person Pendulum?
Instruction (up to 4 users at one time):
Pendulum (up to two users at the same time, one per side of unit): Stand on the footboard, holding the handrails to the left and right side. Keep feet pressed to the board, and hands on side rails. Swing from side to side, moving body toward left and then right repeatedly.
Waist Trainer (up to two users at the same time, one per side of unit): Put back against the oval board, lifting forearms onto armboards to the user’s left and right, holding small pole at head of armboards in each hand. Bend legs at the knee, and pull upwards towards body repeatedly. For added intensity, elite users can keep legs straight and pull upwards to make body 90° angle repeatedly.
Provide full range of effective mid-core exercises. Strengthen the flexibility of legs and waist. Improve coordination.
Pendulum: Beginner: 10 repetitions | Advanced: 15 repetitions | Elite: 20 repetitions
Waist Trainer: Beginner: none | Advance: 10 repetitions | Elite: 15 repetitions
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym Pendulum Waist Trainer
World Outdoor Fitness Pendulum Waist Trainer || SKU: WOF-14108
- This unit is designed for up to 4 users at a time (one per section of the unit). It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handrails on other parts of the unit, and likewise placement of the feet off the footboards and on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.