Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use push up bars?
Instruction push up bars (up to 1 user at one time):
Lower self with body between the bars, positioned midway toward one end of the bars. With one hand on each bar (left hand on bar to the left of body, right hand on bar to the right), straighten body (back and legs parallel to the ground). Bend arms to lift body, then lower body down again, doing push ups. Repeat as desired.
Build upper-body strength. Exercise the main chest, arm, and shoulder muscles. Provide a core-workout.
Beginner: 10 repetitions | Advanced: 15 repetitions | Elite: 20 repetitions
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym push up bars
World Outdoor Fitness push up bars || SKU: WOF-14125
- This unit is designed for one user at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.