Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use a push pull chair combo?
Instruction (up to two users at one time):
Pull Option (handlebars are higher, further from seated user): Sit down on the seat, facing outwards from the unit. Lift arms to place hands on handlebars above. Pull bars down, then push upwards. Repeat as desired.
Push Option (handle bars are lowered, closer to seated user): Sit down on the seat, facing outwards from the unit. Place hands on handles (choosing either the horizontal handles or the vertical handles), and push upwards, then release and lower the handles. Repeat as desired.
Build upper-body strength. Exercise the main chest, arm, and shoulder muscles.
Beginner: 10 repetitions on each side | Advanced: 15 repetitions on each side | Elite: 20 repetitions on each side
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym push pull chair combo
World Outdoor Fitness push pull chair combo || SKU: WOF-14405
- This unit is designed for up to 2 users at a time (one per seat). It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk of injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.