Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use a sit and twist station?
Instruction sit and twist station (up to 4 user at one time):
Facing the unit, sit down, holding handrail at the front with both hands. With legs bent, place feet on footrail below seat. Keeping feet and hands stationary, shift the weight of the body twisting from side to side. Repeat as desired.
Facing the unit, step onto circular platform with both feet, holding the rail with both hands. Twisting waist and hips, move body toward the left, back to the middle, and toward the right. Repeat as desired.
Provide a range of effective arm and mid-core exercises. Strengthen the flexibility of arms and waist. Improve coordination.
Beginner: 20 repetitions | Advanced: 30 repetitions | Elite: 40 repetitions
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym sit and twist station
World Outdoor Fitness sit and twist station || SKU: WOF-14106
- This unit is designed for up to 4 users at one time (one per section of the unit). It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.