Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use a spinning bike?
Sit down on the seat, holding handle bars to each side. Place feet on the pedals directly in front of the user. Push one foot forward to begin moving the pedals in a clockwise circle repeatedly. Reverse motion to turn counterclockwise, if desired.
Build leg muscles. Provide low intensity workout with no stress on the knee and ankle joints.
Beginner: 60 seconds | Advanced: 90 seconds | Elite: 120 seconds
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym spinning bike
World Outdoor Fitness a spinning bike || SKU: WOF-14004
- This unit is designed for one user at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.