Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use a step and twist?
Instruction (up to 2 users at one time):
Stepper: Facing the unit, place both feet on footboards, and hold handles at both sides. Shift the weight of the body to step from side to side, keeping feet on footboards. Repeat as desired.
Waist Twister: Facing the unit, step onto circular platform with both feet, holding the rail with both hands. Twisting waist and hips, move body toward the left, back to the middle, and toward the right. Repeat as desired.
Provide a range of effective leg and mid-core exercises. Strengthen the flexibility of legs and waist. Improve coordination.
Beginner: 20 repetitions | Advanced: 30 repetitions | Elite: 40 repetitions
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym step and twist
World Outdoor Fitness step and twist || SKU: WOF-14006
- This unit is designed for up to two users at a time (one per side of the unit). It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.