Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use a weight lift 30 kg machine?
Instruction weight lift (up to 1 user at one time):
Facing the equipment, place two hands on the pole. Bend wrists as needed, and lift the pole (with weights at each end) upwards then lower. Repeat as desired.
Build upper body strength. Exercise chest, arm, and shoulder muscles.
Beginner: none | Advance: none | Elite: 10 repetitions
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym weight lift
World Outdoor Fitness weight lift || SKU: WOF-14915
- This unit is designed for one user at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.