Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use a paraplegic butterfly chest press?
Instruction push up bars (up to 1 user at one time):
Facing outwards, place the wheelchair with the back to the pole. Lift forearms, putting hands on the vertical arm boards. Press the armboards in towards each other, then pull them outwards. Repeat as desired.
Build upper body strength. Exercise main chest and arm muscles.
Beginner: 10 repetitions | Advanced: 15 repetitions | Elite: 20 repetitions
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym paraplegic butterfly chest press
World Outdoor Fitness paraplegic butterfly chest press || SKU: WOF-16003
- This unit is designed for one user at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.