Outdoor gym has many advantages when comparing to indoor gym:
- Encourages people who are not necessarily fitness enthusiasts to participate as the equipment provides a less intimidating atmosphere than a typical gym setting, particularly for beginners and providing a more approachable, welcoming environment.
- Outdoor fitness gives you more than an indoor gym. Exercising outdoors increases serotonin levels and introduces Vitamin D into your system, boosting overall mood and well-being.
- When installed next to playground equipment gives opportunity to parents and older kids not to sit idly when kids are playing.
- Social: outdoor gym units are built for 2 or more users concurrently, which encourage motivation and support.
- Outdoor gyms are free to the end users and open 24 Hr. a day 7 days a week.
- The initial investment is a fraction of what it cost to set and indoor gym.
- The on-going maintenance of an indoor gym like: electricity, air conditioning, electronic malfunctions, instructors ext. can run up to thousands of Rands per month. There is zero to minimal cost at an outdoor gym.
- Real-estate: indoor gym takes up valuable indoor space that can be used as a valuable asset.
- Encourages a wider variety of users
- Builds positive community equity for facilities
If you wish to incorporate an outdoor gym to replace your costly indoor gym you can contact Mrs. Sarit Qwabe at World outdoor fitness – SA 011-4772023 or visit the web site: www.outdoorgym.co.za for further details
Outdoor gym by world outdoor fitness in a cooperate environment; create a motivated and healthy staff.