Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use a 4 person leg press?
Instruction 4 person leg press (up to 4 users at one time):
Sit on one of the four seats, facing toward the center of the unit. Place feet on the footboards in front with knees bent. Straighten knees, pushing body outwards, then bend knees returning to starting position. Repeat as desired.
Exercise thigh and calf muscles. Build lower body strength.
Beginner: 10 repetitions | Advanced: 15 repetitions | Elite: 20 repetitions
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym 4 person leg press
World Outdoor Fitness Four-Person Leg Press || SKU: WOF-14107
- This unit is designed for four users at a time. It is unsafe to stand near the equipment when it is in use by another user.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Placement of hands off the handles on other parts of the unit can be dangerous. Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.