Outdoor Gym QR CODE – How to use S sky ladder?
Instruction (up to 2 users at one time):
One User: Standing at one end of the ladder, reach up and grab the rungs. With arms straight, let body hang, lifting legs to avoid touching the ground, as needed. Reach out and grab the next rung, letting go of the first. Continue alternating arms to move from one rung to the next.
Two Users: Use per the instructions for One User, except do not move from one end of the unit to the other. The unit is not designed for users to pass each other on the rungs. Each user can focus movement on the first 3 rungs closest to their end of the unit. Users can also do chin ups, lifting their body upward toward the rungs careful not to put their head between the rungs.
Strengthen arm and waist muscles. Improve balance and coordination.
Beginner: 2 repetitions | Advanced: 6 repetitions | Elite: 10 repetitions
Each repetition is fully crossing the sky ladder in one direction.
Safety instructions using Outdoor Gym S sky ladder
World Outdoor Fitness S sky ladder || SKU: WOF-14605
- This unit is designed for up to 2 users at a time. Be mindful of other users and adjust your use per the instructions for Two Users.
- The faster your speed, the greater your risk for injury.
- If you feel dizzy, nauseous, or otherwise ill, please discontinue use and consult your doctor for exercise guidelines before continuing. If you are under a doctor’s care, please use the equipment per the doctor’s guidelines for intensity and duration.
- This unit is not designed for children under 12 years old.
- Use of the unit outside of its prescribed instructions is not allowed.